Individual Personalized Board
Our cutting boards are made from hard maple with cherry and walnut accents. We finish our boards with a 5 step sanding process. Boards can be personalized with our Glow Forge laser engraver.
- Each cutting board is approximately 17″ long x 11″ wide x 1 1/4″ thick.
- We use premium grade hard maple with accents of cherry or walnut.
- After the sanding is finished we treat them with food grade mineral oil. After allowing the oil to soak into the wood for 24 hours we finish them with our custom blend of natural beeswax and food grade mineral oil, CJ’s Wood Butter.
Board Care Instructions
Cutting & Serving/Charcuterie Board Care
Congratulations on your new wood cutting or charcuterie board. With a little love and attention your boards will give you decades of service.
Your board comes to you pre-treated with our food grade mineral oil and bees wax blend, also known as CJ’s Wood Butter. But we recommend you show your new board some love by applying a fresh coat of CJ’s wood butter into its pores!
Do’s and Don’ts
Do wash your board with warm (not hot) water and mild soap after use
Do towel dry and let air dry in a stand where air can circulate around it
Do apply a monthly coating of CJ’s Wood Butter to keep your board protected
Don’t wash your board with hot water and strong soaps and cleaners
Don’t submerge your board in water
Don’t put your board in the dishwasher
How To Show Your Board Some Love
- If there are any stains on your board, cover the stain with salt, and using a damp cloth scrub in a circular motion until stain is removed. You can also use a lemon half to scrub with.
- Wash your board with warm water and mild soap.
- Allow to air dry completely
- Using the applicator that came with CJ’s Wood Butter or a clean dry cloth spread ample amount of wood butter to all surfaces, including the edges.
- Allow wood butter to be drawn into the board for a few hours, or overnight is better.
- Polish your board with a clean dry cloth to bring out the luster, think polishing
- Your board is ready for use!